Saturday, February 28, 2009

House Talk!!

Hi all.....I received a very helpful tidbit that prompts me to get this post up quick. I wanted to put it up last night, but I got frustrated since I was trying to figure out how to get a picture of the house plan that is in PDF form onto the blog!
Thank you John & Kathy for your input about more info needing to get up here!!
So we went to the property yesterday to check out the progress and the foundation is totally done!! Wow..it looks so cool! We took our picture where the front door would be and I'll be trying to take pictures at that same spot as the project rolls along!!
So now time to talk about the home!!
It is a 2257 square foot rambler. It has 3 bedrooms and a den. It will have a walk in pantry off the hall! It will have a huge master bedroom with a huge closet! It will have a nice fireplace! It has a pretty nice size utility room which should have quite a bit of cupboard space! We also plan to put one of those bench style seats, in place of the closet, with hooks for coats and drawers underneat for storage!!
Which by the way if anyone has any ideas as far as storage and cabinet layout for utility rooms or pantry's I sure would love to hear it! I've been trying to look stuff up on the internet so I can get some ideas!
Not sure what the style of home would be considered which is why I so badly wanted to get a picture of the house plan onto the blog, but I'm not techy enough to figure it out!
When we were out there yesterday to see the foundation is neat but to try to think it out dimensionally is odd. The garage seems so small compared to the plan and so do the bedrooms that are at the front of the house!! I'm anxious to see it all framed up!!
Tom will start the framing on Monday...how exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment