Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally an Answer!!

Hi all....here's the latest......(drumroll please)

Looks like we WILL BE BUILDING A HOUSE soon!!! WOO HOO!!! We are so very excited to say the least!

LouAnne spoke with Tom tonight at 6pm to let him know that the underwriters have approved everything now for sure and that she would be emailing Stewart Title to get us an appt for Tues or Wed to sign papers!!

This call was after a call on Tue evening at 8pm letting us know that she is still working on it...then she called yesterday evening to let us know it was finally going back to underwriting with the file complete and we would hear the answer today. She actually called us!

The first thing Tom did was to call the concrete guys to let them know they can begin to build the forms at least, but wont be pouring until we have signed papers, by my request!

We have lots to do now....but so very excited and ready for the challenge, and so very happy that Tom is going to build a house!! Josiah keeps saying "Syah help dada build a house!" We keep telling him that Mama & Josiah are going to help Dada build us a house!! How awesome!!

Thank you to everyone who has been praying with us for the best outcome that God would have for us!! We of course were partial to a yes answer, but were prepared for anything knowing that God has our best interest and a bigger picture in mind!

Take care all.....lots more to come..Tom says to me "Now we can keep putting stuff on the BLOG!" I just need to figure out how to make a really cool blog like I've seen out there!! I'm just learning so maybe you'll see changes to our blog soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, for you guys! That's so fun.

    Thank you for the comment on my blog. The header was done by Melissa Schenck. She says it's really easy but I don't have the program she does, so I didn't do it myself. She took pictures off my blog and did it for me.

    I'm sure she'd love to do the same for you guys.

    ReplyDelete