Monday, February 9, 2009

Still waiting!

OK...so we are to the point that we just want to know if this is a yea or nay! We took LouAnne copies of bank statements that she said was the last thing she needed and that the underwriter was waiting for this specifically and they would call us!
Every time we have had contact with her is because we call her and she doesn't call us, but when we do call she gives us something else she needs! Pretty annoying to say the least. I just hope this isn't how they do business normally should the loan go through and we have to deal with them on a monthly basis. Oh well...it'll all work out to what God would have for us!!
So today Tom called to see what's going on and she said that they tried to call Costco to verify that I will be returning to work and if I will work the same amount of hours that I did before I left and so Tom called her back to tell her who they should talk to about my hours, etc.
It really is hard to not get frustrated at that. They should just give us a list of the things they need instead of giving us something new every time we call!! They don't even call us to let us know what they need additionally!! Crazy!!
Take care all.....

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry, that must be really fustrating. Thanks for being so wonderful

    ReplyDelete