Thursday, February 26, 2009

Many Thanks!

I wanted to make sure and say a big thank you to a couple people!!
Thanks Aaron Magula owner of Dream Builders....thanks for all of your help and letting Tom show up at your doorstep at short notice so many times to talk about changing the plans...doing up stuff for the city, etc. We appreciate all that you have done for us!! You are awesome!
LouAnne Burton with Banner Bank..you worked to get this through for us and for that we are so grateful!! Thanks for all your hard work!
I'm almost falling asleep I'm so darn tired...I need to go "nigh, nigh" as I am always telling Hannah!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, ya , you guys are moving right along. Hey don't forget to do a rv plug and septic hook up with water as well. I plan to come and visit some day and need a hook up! How are the colors coming? Looks good!

    ReplyDelete