Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Latest updates!

Hi all!!

It's a very windy day today and the guys: Richard, Ryan, and Tom are out beginning to side the house today! Wow!

The sheetrock has been put up and the tape and texturing is complete as well!!

I've been trying to upload pictures to my Picasa program and I'm not able to upload what I want so I have to try to be a techy and figure out what to do! Bummer!

Now we get to start picking out colors for painting the inside and outside! Fun!

It looks so different now!

Oh yeah...the back patio has been poured! It looks great and it's so neat to stand on it and look at the back yard!

It's coming along! We'll see how long it takes to side the house! The garage doors should be in on Friday and installed on Monday!

Well no pictures to post but will put some up soon hopefully!

Take care all!
mel

No comments:

Post a Comment